Re: [thredds] At FOSS4G next week

Thanks.  I don't want to sound glib  (in Santa Cruz I have lived through a
major earthquake, two major floods  and 2 major fires),  but you learn after
awhile that while nobody wants to lose property, the most important thing is
that everyone is safe.  The news reports make it sound like some people may
still be trapped up in the mountains, but I learned from the Santa Cruz events
that the news reports and the reality often differ greatly, in both directions.

Take care!

-Roy