Re: [thredds] datasetScan - constraint service for specific files

Nicolas,

Just look at the TDS reference doc:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/tds/tds4.3/reference/DatasetScan.html

go to the "Including Only the Desired Files" section

This is and example:
<datasetScan name="meteo" ID="meteo"
path="meteo_es" location="/oceano/gmeteo/DATA/METEO/ftpdatos.meteo.unican.es/">

        <metadata inherited="true">
            <serviceName>thisHTTP</serviceName>
        </metadata>

        <filter>