Re: [thredds] datasetScan - constraint service for specific files

To elaborate on that, you would have multiple datasetScans; they could all have
the same location (directory), but they would need to have unique paths. The
path is what is visible to the user in the URL, so you should name it something
readable. eg:

  <datasetScan name="Model XYZ output" path="xyz/Grids"
location="/share/testdata/cdmUnitTest/tds/">
    <metadata inherited="true">
      <serviceName>all</serviceName>
      <dataType>Grid</dataType>
    </metadata>

    <filter>
      <include wildcard="*.nc" collection="false"/>
      <exclude wildcard="/*" collection="true"/>
    </filter>
 </datasetScan