Re: [thredds] Help with GRIB encoding - what is "reference time of data" ??

Hi John,

I'm not sure what do you mean by "run time".

If you want the date/time at which the forecast model started, I don't
think GRIB contains it.

If you mean the initial time of forecast model, that is "Start of forecast"
and it is really common to use this as reference time.

Best,
--
Eizi TOYODA: Japan Meteorological Agency
Associate member of WMO/CBS/OPAG-ISS/IPET-DRMM

Best Regards,
--
Eiji (aka Eizi) TOYODA
http://www.google.com/profiles/toyoda.eizi