[thredds] NaN values at the .nc file after downloading data from Thredds Data Server

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to report the error that I encounter when I try to download
point data through the Thredds Data
Server(http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/thredds/ncss/grid/oceanwinds6hr/pointDataset.html),
regarding the NOAA Blended Seawinds dataset.

Regardless of the length of the timeseries, the u-velocity values at the
.nc file appear with NaNs. I have downloaded the same data from the ftp
site of this dataset, and the values are not NaNs. Let me tell you, that
this is not the case when I request a grid of data.

My next query is about the variable "Choose Vertical Level", at the point
selection function. Correct me if I am wrong, but I assume that this
variable is constant (regarding this specific dataset) and should be by
default set to 10.

I look forward to your reply.

With regards
Evangelos Voukouvalas