[thredds] Data Inventory Catalog Spec 1.0.2 nits

Hi all,

I was just fixing a link ACDD had to the Data Type section that broke:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/tds/catalog/InvCatalogSpec.html#dataType
 didn't work because the version number has been inserted (correct link
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/tds/catalog/v1.0.2/InvCatalogSpec.html#dataType).

I wanted to suggest that if someone could set up Apache rewrites or equivalent,
any link that matched
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/tds/catalog/InvCatalogSpec*
 could be mapped to the current Catalog Spec version. Then only one place has
to change to prevent all the broken links from people referencing a specific
version of the spec, and you could declare that the
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/tds/catalog//InvCatalogSpec.html
 will always point to the current version.  Which would be very helpful I think.

Also, I note that the last update tag at the top is 9 December 2009, but the
revision history at the bottom says July 12, 2013.

John

John Graybeal
Marine Data Manager

M +1 408 675-5445