Re: [thredds] FMRC strange missing data regions

OK, when I convert our files from NetCDF-4 (Classic) to NetCDF-3, the
problem goes away. Could this be a bug in TDS/FMRC? Is there some
additional TDS configuration I can try to keep our files in NetCDF-4? We
are running TDS 4.3.20 - 20131125.1409.
Thanks,
John