Re: [thredds] Multiple catalog.xml files

We break up the datasets using <catalogRef> and link individual dataset
catalogs. Here is an example..

    <catalogRef name="ABC-Dataset"
      xlink:title="ABC-Dataset"
      xlink:href="dataset/abc.xml" />

Phil Cogbill (Government Contractor)
Senior Architect, STG, Inc.
NOAA's National Climatic Data Center
Climate Services and Monitoring Division
Data Access and Applications Branch

National Climatic Data Center
Veach-Baley Federal Building
151 Patton Ave.
Room 355
Asheville, NC 28801-5001
Phil.Cogbill@xxxxxxxx
Desk: (828) 271-4474
Cell: (828) 419-0303

This electronic transmission contains information that may be internal
use only,confidential, or proprietary.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents hereof is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify Phil.Cogbill@xxxxxxxx