Re: [thredds] Plus sign and global attributes.

Hi Phil:

1. does the "+" cause trouble or is it just aesthetics? We wont hand correct NCEP/WMO tables, but if it a serious problem we will autocorrect, eg replace "+" with "and" anywhere we see it.

2. assuming "Volumetric_soil_moisture_frozen_+_liquid" really exists in the datase, i think

<variable name="Volumetric_soil_moisture_frozen_and_liquid"
    orgName="Volumetric_soil_moisture_frozen_+_liquid" />

should have worked. Check you are looking at the variable name, not the description.

3. Are you sure its in the "Global Attributes", not the "Variable Attributes" ??

John