Re: [thredds] thredds Digest, Vol 63, Issue 3

Hi Sean,

How much warning (if any) do you plan on giving before switching back to 4.5 on the production server? And will there be a chance to access the test server before the switch since the new server will (presumably) have changed URLs and variable names and Unidata doesn't have any documentation on what those changes are?

BTW, checking the http response status code doesn't always work. For example, if you start downloading a large file before the server is shut down, and the server goes down during the download then you end up with a nice corrupted file.