Re: [thredds] [idvusers] Update - Changes to thredds.ucar.edu

Idvusers is on the email list I replied to...but obviously from the
response..including Don, IDV as it is deployed mainly depends on external
sources for data.  That needs to be looked at. I have used IDV quite a bit with
internal data..but it doesn't seem that is how it is primarily used. LDM and
McIDAS ADDE are very easy to use. They would be very good accessories to a
primarily internal use of IDV.