[thredds] problems with 4.3

Hi-

Given the recent problems that Unidata has been experiencing with TDS version 4.3 and their push to move to 4.5, I'm wondering if we could get more information on the issues with 4.3 for those who are running it and don't want to upgrade to a beta version of 4.5:

- one of the problems I've noted with thredds.ucar.edu (TDS 4.3) is that occasionally, the data listings stop updating. Is this a general problem with continually updated data, or just GRIB collections?

- Will the GRIB tables be updated in version 4.3 while 4.5 is being finalized? We have some outstanding issues with our GRIB tables that would be nice to get rolled into the 4.3 release.

- are there other issues with TDS 4.3 that we should be aware of?

Thanks.

Don
--
Don Murray