[thredds] 4.5.1 - different to 4.3

Hi Guys

Finally got the catalog replicating my 4.3 one. (deleted one to many '/'s),
however the netcdf subset service now comes up telling me that my files are
no longer supported

http://vhirl-dev.csiro.au/thredds/ncss/grid/dem/busselton-final.nc/dataset.h
tml

What have I not configured correctly and why is it now complaining that I
can no longer use the ncss endpoint for my files?

There is no error (that I can see in the thredds loggers) and I have the
netcdf library and hdf libraries installed

Tomcatlog lists version: Netcdf nc_inq_libvers='4.3.2 of Jul 30 2014
15:45:00 $' isProtected=false

Is there a 'test' dataset that should work with the ncss endpoint I can try?

Terry