Re: [thredds] Unwanted ISO 8601 time interval format in WMS GetCapabilities document

  • To: Marcos Hermida <marcos.hermida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Unwanted ISO 8601 time interval format in WMS GetCapabilities document
  • From: Egil Støren <egil.storen@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 13:22:10 +0200
Thanks for this workaround. It solved our problems with the WMS client.

I have made some further investigations, and it seems I am myself responsible for introducing this feature in our thredds setup. Earlier this year we were changing the webapps/thredds/WEB-INF/jsp/wms/capabilities_xml.jsp file on request from the MyOcean project in order to make the GetCapabilities documents INSPIRE compatible. I just followed a receipt from a MyOcean document without checking the consequences.

So, there is no bug to look for.

Best wishes,

   Egil