Re: [thredds] Unwanted ISO 8601 time interval format in WMS

Hi Jon!

yes, that is, actually, a feature originally introduced in the ASA Science
version of the ncWMS which also ended up in the THREDDS.

Egil just confirmed he found the source of the issue and was related to
some changes he had done on the capabilities_xml.jsp file so no bug to look
for.

Cheers!
Marcos.