[thredds] THREDDS 4.3 NetCDF Subsetter errors

Dear All

I'm using the excellent THREDDS Data Server (version 4.3.20 - 20131125.1409)
and I'm trying to get to grips with the THREDDS NetCDF Subsetter (NCSS).
However, I'm having some problems and was wondering whether anyone can provide
some guidance.

For some datasets that have a British National Grid (BNG) projection
(EPSG:27700) I can use the THREDDS NCSS interface to subset data as expected,
using both latitude/longitude and BNG coordinates.  However, for other
datasets, that also have a BNG projection, when I try to subset the data using
latitude and longitude I get an "Exception handled: null" error and when I try
to subset with BNG coordinates I get an "Invalid Range Exception handled
(Invalid Lat/Lon or Time Range): last (0) must be >= first (1299)" error.

I have examined the dataset description XML documents but can find any obvious
differences between the different BNG datasets.

Does anyone have any idea why I'm getting the exceptions for some of my BNG
datasets?

Many thanks in advance of any help anyone can provide.  Best wishes, Simon.

Simon Wright

GIS Application Developer
Application Development Group
Shore Section
CEH Lancaster
Lancaster Environment Centre
Library Avenue
Bailrigg
Lancaster
LA1 4AP

Telephone: 01524 595857

This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only. NERC is subject
to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the contents of this email and any
reply you make may be disclosed by NERC unless it is exempt from release under
the Act. Any material supplied to NERC may be stored in an electronic records
management system.