Re: [thredds] THREDDS 4.3 NetCDF Subsetter errors

  • To: "Wright, Simon M." <smw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] THREDDS 4.3 NetCDF Subsetter errors
  • From: Ryan May <rmay@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 15:17:16 -0700
Simon,

Using the data you sent off-list I was able to reproduce the problems you
reported.

The one problem relates to spatial subsetting. I reproduced on both 4.3.20,
which is a little out of date, and 4.3.23, which is the latest on the 4.3.x
branch. It appears to work fine, however, on 4.5.x; I recommend updating to
4.5.3, which is our latest release to resolve this issue.

The other issue on coordinate subsetting is a bit more confusing, so I
still need to dig around here to see if those in the know can shed a bit
more light. This issue is still occurring with the latest 4.5.x code.

Ryan