[thredds] [THREDDS #ZRT-713322]: Changes to NCEP variable names

On Friday, January 16, a new version of THREDDS was deployed to
thredds.ucar.edu to accommodate a coding change made by NCEP. It generates
different names for all of the variables coded with NCEP level type 200.

Old names:

Cloud_water_entire_atmosphere
Cloud_Work_Function_entire_atmosphere_Mixed_intervals_Average
Precipitable_water_entire_atmosphere
Relative_humidity_entire_atmosphere
Total_cloud_cover_entire_atmosphere_Mixed_intervals_Average
Total_ozone_entire_atmosphere

New names:

Cloud_water_entire_atmosphere_single_layer
Cloud_Work_Function_entire_atmosphere_single_layer_Mixed_intervals_Average
Precipitable_water_entire_atmosphere_single_layer
Relative_humidity_entire_atmosphere_single_layer
Total_cloud_cover_entire_atmosphere_single_layer_Mixed_intervals_Average
Total_ozone_entire_atmosphere_single_layer

Note that "Total_cloud_cover_entire_atmosphere_Mixed_intervals_Average" still
exists, depending on run date, but it is coded with WMO level type 10. In fact,
the existence of this variant is what necessitated the update in the first
place. We expect it to age off eventually.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but unfortunately, NCEP's upstream changes
caught us off-guard as well. Also, in the future, we'll try to post updates
about such issues to the data-service-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list in a more
timely fashion. If you encounter any problems, please let us know.