[thredds] IllegalArgumentException when requesting THREDDS WMS Capabilities doc

Hi,

I’ve just tried to access some datasets on thredds.ucar.edu through the WMS
interface. Every dataset I tried shows an error when trying to get the
Capabilities document, e.g.:

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/wms/grib/NCEP/SREF/CONUS_40km/ensprod_biasc/SREF_CONUS_40km_ensprod_biasc_20150110_0300.grib2/GC?service=WMS&version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities

gives IllegalArgumentException at
uk.ac.rdg.resc.edal.time.TimeUtils.parseUdunitsTimeString.

I think this worked before. Have there been any changes to THREDDS that could
be causing this error? Looks like it might be some problem in how time strings
are parsed or generated (I can’t debug the error from here).

Cheers,
Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower,
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre,