Re: [thredds] running THREDDS as a packed war

Thanks John, perhaps I should have described it as an "un-exploded" WAR
files.  We typically configure tomcat to not expand a WAR file into a
directory w/in webapps and I was wondering if I could do the same w/ TDS.
Is there anything it needs to write into it's context directory?

By the way, what is the minimum tomcat supported for 4.3?  Also, can you
give me any ideas about the suitability of using 4.5 in production?  I
realize that it's marked as beta, but it seems you all are using it in
production.

Thanks for the help!

--john