Re: [thredds] running THREDDS as a packed war

Thanks John.  My experience has been that if I don't explode the WAR, it
fails to start and I see errors in the log like:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Webapp [THREDDS Data Server]
must run with exploded deployment directory (not from .war).

I'll do some more experiments though.

I didn't realize there was a version 4.6. Do you have any guess as to when
4.5 will move to a release version? From a policy perspective, folks here
are a little reluctant to run a beta version in production.

--john