Re: [thredds] running THREDDS as a packed war

Thanks Ethan.  I've been unsuccessful thus far running TDS as an
un-exploded WAR, but will experiment a little further.  While it's not
essential for us to run in that mode, it is our standard practice for
webapps and it would be nice to have THREDDS run that way as well.

Ideally for us would be to run with an embedded tomcat. We've been using a
variation on the webapp-runner (https://github.com/jsimone/webapp-runner)
and deploying some applications using spring-boot.  Have you all considered
packaging TDS as a self-executing spring-boot app?

--john