Re: [thredds] Renaming variables under 4.6.2 GRIB FCs

  • To: Dan Swank - NOAA Affiliate <dan.swank@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Renaming variables under 4.6.2 GRIB FCs
  • From: John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:56:10 -0600
Hi Dan:

sorry for the confusion, we would add a filter when we read in the table.

param 226 is a local param from NCEP, god bless them.

now looking closer, i see that we are using the ncar dss table for
7-15-131; but the ncep scraped tables look a bit better, including not
having the offensive ' char in param 226. The only real diff is param 172's
units, which looks fishy in the dss table. so im going to flip to using
ncar for that table, which should fix this specific problem.

 172 desc
   Momentum flux Nm2
   Momentum flux
 172 udunits