[thredds] Point Feature Collections: OPeNDAP (and other) Access?

Having upgraded to TDS 4.6.2, I'm now experimenting with Point Feature
Collections for the first time. While I have an example dataset implemented
for testing purposes, I'm wondering why the Feature Collection catalog page
only shows NetcdfSubset under the Access heading? See:

http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/catalog/hioos/wqb/wqbawtest/catalog.html

http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/catalog/hioos/wqb/wqbawtest/catalog.html?dataset=hioos/wqb/wqbawtest/Water_Quality_Buoy_AW:_Ala_Wai_%28feature_collection%29_fc.cdmr

While I'm excited to see NCSS enabled for point datasets, I would also like
to enable OPeNDAP, ISO, NcML, and SOS services, as I have always done with
my old-fashioned NcML joinExisting time aggregations. I have defined these
in the <serviceName> element of my <metadata> for the Point Feature
Collection dataset, but these additional services only appear on the
"files" catalog pages for individual files:

http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/catalog/hioos/wqb/wqbawtest/files/catalog.html

I had expected them to also appear for the Feature Collection itself but
sadly they do not. Is there a way to configure this? The documentation
suggests that only "cdmrFeature" and "Files" are options under
<pointConfig>, so I'm not sure where else I can configure this or whether
it is even possible (yet)?

Thanks for your help!,
John Maurer
Pacific Islands Ocean Observing System (PacIOOS)
University of Hawaii at Manoa