Re: [thredds] TDS NCSS: issue with netCDF4 files as input and netCDF4 requested as output

Hi Christian,
Please find some FTP link in the end of this email, to download some netCDF4
files we've used here for the tests. I've also added part of catalina.out, the
java_opts used, and the Thredds configuration (simple joinExisting aggregation).
Note that it's only when you request netCDF4 as output that we have an error.
Best regards,
Tony

Hi Tony,

Can you provide an example of the NetCDF-4 input file so that we can recreate
the problem locally?

Thanks,
Christian