Re: [thredds] Redundancy

Interesting question. Let's scope this idea.
Do we assume that over time a given site might
get a new dataset to serve up, so we must be prepared
to send that dataset to all the other thredds servers
in our cohort.  Also, there is the question of how a client
moves from a failed server to an active one. We somehow need
a mechanism  for a client to figure out to which server to move.
Worth exploring.
=Dennis Heimbigner
 Unidata