Re: [thredds] (no subject)

Greetings Rolland!

The tdsDap.css should be in the root level of thredds war. However, it does
not look like it's copied over to the thredds content directory, as
specified by the property -Dtds.content.root.path when that directory is
empty (like a first time startup on a new system). Would it be helpful to
copy it (and the other css files) over
to ${tds.content.root.path}/thredds/public/ directory if one does not
exist? I suspect this file was missed during our transition from the maven
to gradle build system.

Cheers,

Sean