Re: [thredds] NCSS: deselect latitude, longitude, and station number in single-station time-series?

  • To: John Caron <jcaron1129@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] NCSS: deselect latitude, longitude, and station number in single-station time-series?
  • From: Aaron Sweeney - NOAA Affiliate <aaron.sweeney@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 15:32:38 -0700
Hi,

     Just reporting out on a test I did on the original data file:

     Instead of creating a timeSeries with dimension of 1, I left the
timeSeries out entirely.  So the variables lat, lon, and depth are scalars,
and the variables for time and for the physical observables are a function
of the time dimension, but not of an additional timeSeries dimension.

     The end result was that this broke NCSS (no NCSS page loaded).

     I suppose that means NCSS is expecting a timeSeries dimension?

Cordially,
Aaron