[thredds] Trouble installing on RHEL 7.2

I am attempting to install on RedHat 7.2 with the current Java release from
Oracle.  Tomcat runs and unpacks the app but the application settings in
the startup files appear to be incorrect for either my version of tomcat or
java?  Does anyone have a server.conf or a tomcat.xml file I could look at
for the current code release that works on RedHat?

--
Regards,

Chris Schafer, Operating Systems/Network Analyst II
College of Arts and Science IT Support Services
University Of Oregon
McKenzie Hall 362
(541) 954-5615
casit.uoregon.edu