From: Sean Arms<mailto:sarms@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎18/‎05/‎2016 16:09
To: Stephens, Ag (STFC,RAL,RALSP)<mailto:ag.stephens@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: thredds community<mailto:thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [thredds] WMS capability in TDS 5

Hi Ag,

We upgraded ncWMS from 1.x to 2.x in version 5 here recently. We had the
godiva3 client working, but since moving the GWT build process to gradle and
updating to the latest release of the ncwms stack, we've had issues getting it
(godiva3) to work (although the getcapibilities response from ncwms still
works). I will dig back in and see if I can get things working once more. Would
you happen to have a test system you could run things on before putting it on
your main ESGF system?

Cheers!

Sean

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 9:03 AM,