Re: [thredds] OpenDAP constraint expression

James,
           What an OpenDap primer from the person who invented OpenDap !
Thank you very much indeed. I absorbed all of that information.

I had three more follow up questions(maybe related)
1) I presume this URL relates to air temperatures -
http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/thredds/dodsC/Datasets/ncep.reanalysis2/pressure/air.2014.nc.ascii?air[480:603][2][20:34][26:40]

Why are the values negative ?

2) I presume I can download this file as a  netcdf file in Python or Java ?

3) Finally is there a way in the constraint expression that I can add what
time of day I want(00,06,12,18) ?

Regards,
Ashwin.