Re: [thredds] Broken dataset URL using TDS 4.6

Yes, that is exactly what I tell you in my E-mail. The URL does not work
with met.no, I have to use metno instead. But the first URL (with met.no)
worked fine in TDS 4.3, and it does not in 4.6. Why?

We have a large number of hardcoded URLs using met.no which we prefer not
to change, although this will be an achievable task. But I do not want to
do this before I know the reason for the difference between 4.3 and 4.6. Is
this a documented change or a bug?

Best regards,

   Egil