Re: [thredds] WMS capability in TDS 5

  • To: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] WMS capability in TDS 5
  • From: "Signell, Richard" <rsignell@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 07:45:49 -0400
Has there been any progress getting Godiva3 to work with TDS 5.0?

Clicking on the Godiva3 links on the Unidata TDS 5.0 instance on
"jumbo" don't seem to work, for example, for this dataset:

http://thredds-jumbo.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/GFS/Global_2p5deg/catalog.html?dataset=grib/NCEP/GFS/Global_2p5deg/Best

if we click on the Godiva3 link:

http://thredds-jumbo.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/Godiva.html?server=http://thredds-jumbo.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/wms/grib/NCEP/GFS/Global_2p5deg/Best

nothing seems to come back.

However, as mentioned, the WMS getCapabilities work, and also the
GetMap requests work.  For example:

http://thredds-jumbo.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/wms/grib/NCEP/GFS/Global_2p5deg/Best?LAYERS=Best/Temperature_height_above_ground&ELEVATION=2&TIME=2016-06-30T00%3A00%3A00.000Z&TRANSPARENT=true&STYLES=default-scalar&COLORSCALERANGE=200%2C310&NUMCOLORBANDS=20&LOGSCALE=false&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetMap&EXCEPTIONS=application%2Fvnd.ogc.se_inimage&FORMAT=image%2Fpng&SRS=EPSG%3A4326&BBOX=-180,-90,180,90&WIDTH=256&HEIGHT=256