[thredds] LDAP authentication drives to a non existing page

Dear TDS users,

I would like to authenticate my TDS users using a LDAP server but I
encouter a problem :
After a successful authentication, TDS drives me to an non existing page as
I mentioned it on the title. However, if I keep my web-browser open, I can

To set up LDAP authentication for TDS, I mainly followed instructions from
this link :
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/thredds/2014/msg00122.html
But authentication drives me to an url like
[my_TDS_IP]/thredds/restrictedAccess/[name_of_my_ldap_group]

Here are my settings :
tomcat's server.xml :
      <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JNDIRealm"
                connectionURL="ldap://my_ldap";
                userBase="ou=people,dc=example,dc=com"
                userSearch="(uid={0})"
                userRoleName="memberOf"
                roleBase="ou=groups,dc=example,dc=com"
                roleName="cn"
                roleSearch="(member={0})"
      />

TDS's catalog.xml :
  <datasetScan name="restricted access" ID="something"
path="Restricted-Access" location="my-path-to-data" harvest="true"
restrictAccess="my_ldap_group">

Thank you very much for any help

Best regards,
Remy