Re: [thredds] NetCDF-4 DataReadingStrategy

Peter,
The THREDDS Data Server code is now here:
https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/
so you could fork it and submit a pull request for this change if it
hasn't already been handled in ncWMS2, which will be coming out with
TDS 5.0, I think in October?

Having said this, I'm sure the Unidata guys will now chime in here to
correct me.   ;-)

-RIch