Re: [thredds] Downloading TRMM data via THREDDS

  • To: "ashwinD12 ." <winash12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Downloading TRMM data via THREDDS
  • From: Nathan Potter <ndp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 06:17:31 -0700
Greetings Ashwin,

As of this past summer all NASA data holdings require authentication for data
access. There is no way to “bypass” this step.

However you can get access by creating a “URS” account with NASA and then
configuring said account for data access.

The URS site is here:
    https://urs.earthdata.nasa.gov

Instructions for configuring your data access client (browser, curl, IDV,
Panoply, etc.) can be found here:
    http://docs.opendap.org/index.php/DAP_Clients_-_Authentication

Sincerely,

Nathan