Re: [thredds] Weird server error with NCSS service and Chrome

  • To: Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal <roy.mendelssohn@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Weird server error with NCSS service and Chrome
  • From: tom cook <tmcook@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 14:33:13 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
OK Thanks Sean and Roy.
I'll see about getting rid of the commas.
Tom