[tiggeusers] TIGGE Users Group forums --> mailing list

NOTE: The tiggeusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Dear TIGGE Users

With some regret, we are announcing an end to the forums hosted on the Unidata web site. The forums, integrated with mailing lists, were available to provide an alternate method for perusing and posting content to the list audience. After hosting the forums for a couple of years, we found that: 1) the forums were primarily used as a means of looking at mailing list content; and 2) very few people actually used the forums to
post content to the lists or reach the community.

Given the lack of use, we decided to revert back to the mailing lists as the primary venue for discussion/support.