[udunits] udunits.inc

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a phD student at addis Ababa university,Ethiopia.Now I am working on ozone
transport over Africa.I will use  air temperature,geopotential height, vertical
and horizontal wind field data in  in the year 1996-97 for the calculation for
potentail vorticity.These data are from NOAA-CIRES Climate Diagnostics
Center.All files are NC files.To read this files the readgrid general reqestes
netcdf.inc,udunit.inc and udunit.dat( the readgrid general is attached for your
information).I tried to find these files in  by downloading UDUNIT and
UDUNITS-2.When I compile these files there is a problem with the
udunits.inc .There is no error message with netcdf.inc and udunits.dat files .
Plese would you help me in  get ing  the actual compilable  udunit.inc file
with the readgridgeneral.I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
kassahun

  • Search the udunits archives: