[udunits] Contacts Collapse Navigation Pane Content Area Control Boîte de réception Brouillons Courrier indésirable Éléments envoyés Éléments supprimés (20) Click to view all folders Manage Folders... Toolbar Reply Reply to All Forward Move Delete Junk Close

  • To: "udunits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <udunits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [udunits] Contacts Collapse Navigation Pane Content Area Control Boîte de réception Brouillons Courrier indésirable Éléments envoyés Éléments supprimés (20) Click to view all folders Manage Folders... Toolbar Reply Reply to All Forward Move Delete Junk Close
  • From: "Milka Radojevic, Ms" <milka.radojevic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:00:35 -0400
Hello,

 Thank you for giving us possibility to download the CDFconversion conversion
tool.

Hope it'll be useful for our work, but first we have to finish its installation
on our Linux machine.

There is a problem while running ./configure since the code doesn't recognize
the least version 2.2.8 of udunits that has been prevously installed.
Why? Simply because there is udunits2 instead of udunits, so configure isn't
able to detect it; We found line in configure where to change it, so that
configure may find executable version of udunits2. Anyway, the problem comes
after that when configure is looking for -ludunits and I have no idea how to
solve the issue. So, we have udunits2 instead of udunits that causes problem.
Any idea, suggestion?

Thanks!

Milka Radojevic (MSc)
Professional Associate

Global Environmental and Climate Change Centre (GEC3)
& Adaptation and Impacts Research Division (AIRD)
Environment Canada at McGill University
            Montreal, Canada

DAI: http://quebec.ccsn.ca/DAI/DAI-e.html
GEC3: http://www.mcgill.ca/gec3