Re: [udunits] Web page with tables for all UDUNITS units, symbols, and prefixes available

On 13/06/15 02:04, Jim Biard wrote:
Hi.

I have made a page available to the public that lists all of the UDUNITS
units, symbols, and prefixes, along with their definitions and synonyms.
(Basically, it's everything in the udunits XML files.) You can access it at

http://monitor.cicsnc.org/ (click on the UDUNITS entry, then click on
the "View now" link.)

There is a sub-setting feature that allows you to filter the lists based
on text strings to make it easier to find what you are looking for.

I hope this will be something the Unidata community will find useful. To
maximize the utility, I was wondering if there was a way for me to get
notified when a new version of the XML files is produced. That would
help me ensure that the page is up to date. The current page is good as
of version 2.2.17.

What would be nice as well is to have an XML schema (or DTD) for the XML database.

Chris

Grace and peace,

Jim Biard
--
CICS-NC <http://www.cicsnc.org/> Visit us on
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/cicsnc>         *Jim Biard*

/Connect with us on Facebook for climate
<https://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIclimate> and ocean and geophysics
<https://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIoceangeo> information, and follow us
on Twitter at @NOAANCEIclimate <https://twitter.com/NOAANCEIclimate> and
@NOAANCEIocngeo <https://twitter.com/NOAANCEIocngeo>. /