Problem with creating 3D bar plot

Hi everyone I'm new here so I'd like to introduce myself,
My name is Lukasz, I came from Poland and I'm computer science
student... ok thats enough about me.. ;)

Ok now I'm trying to use visad to create another view to my master
thesis application...
I want have 3 dimensional bar plot to show data value like solid bars.
I've found hint how to achive this on
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/visad-list/msg04201.html
but I've a problem with that. The problem is about having all the two
out of six sides of solid bar. It's more weird for me because the showed
two sides are changing when I've changed the camera position. I know it
sound weird so I ve put screenshots showing this on this webpage
http://ds5.agh.edu.pl/~krutny/visad/

I'm a little bit confused about how should it be done so every help will
be welcomed.

Greetings,

Lukasz