Re: [visad] getImage() on DisplayImplJ3D

Hi Dominik,

I'm calling Display.getImage() on a 3D-Display and I finally got to return a
> proper BufferedImage. But no matter how I rotate the display, the
> BufferedImage shows the plot from a standard view parallel to the z-achsis.
> Is there a way to get a BufferedImage of exactly the view I'm seeing in
> Display.getComponent()?

Indeed, the view should be exactly the same as the current view.

The Test51 example in the visad/examples folder uses the getImage() method
to capture images from a 3D display. When the display is rotated, the image
updates. Does this example behave properly on your machine?

-Curtis