[AWIPS #AID-893183]: Installed LDM 6.11 but EXECs no longer work?

Hi Evan,

You wrote:
> Just a quick question.
>
> We installed the latest LDM 6.11 using the awips2-ldm rpm.
>
> We then try and take our EXEC calls from our 6.8 ldmd.conf file and place
> them inside our 6.11 ldmd.conf file. But we didn't see any data flowing.
> Sounds like it may be a configuration problem on our side but ...

re:
> are the LDM 6.8 EXEC calls upwardly compatible into LDM 6.11?

Yes, they should be.

Please send us the ldmd.conf file you modified showing the EXEC lines
that you are asking about, and we will take a look to see if anything
obvious jumps out at us.

> Evan

Ticket ID: AID-893183
Department: Support AWIPS