[AWIPS #BBN-703540]: AWIPSII Install Issues

Hi Peter,

I am not sure what the problem with CAVE installation is.  The package that you
installed is NWS AWIPS II and not Unidata AWIPS II, so I can not be much help
with it.

I can make a guess that the "Missing requirement: Cots Feature" may be an issue
with rpmbuild, that is, how the RPMs were built for this release.  COTS in
AWIPS II meaning Commercial-Off-The-Shelf software components... something that
should be a pre-req for CAVE is not being found correctly.

Sorry I can't be of more help, my experience is limited to the Unidata AWIPS II
system.

Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: BBN-703540