[AWIPS #GRE-654182]: Help, where can I get the "postgresql " and "httpd_pypies"?

Hello,

NWS AWIPS II is not supported by Unidata at this time, but I can tell you that
PostgreSQL and PyPIES are included software components with the NWS AWIPS II
release.  These and other software components are distributed as RPM packages
are installed together as a group when the EDEX Data Server is installed.

Please re-read the installation document carefully and follow it line by line.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> From the AWIPS II download website provided by NWS, I got the latest
> version of AWIPS ADE, but I can't find the "postgresql" and "httpd_pypies"
> folder in the installed awips2 folder.
>
> According to the ADE Setup manual, I need to start
> the PostgreSQL.and Httpd-Pypies before running EDEX server.

Ticket ID: GRE-654182
Department: Support AWIPS