[AWIPS #OTN-343872]: starting edex issues

Ooops.  Yes, something is wrong with postgres.  Send me the log file from
Wednesday in /awips2/data/pg_log/

Usually when postgres does not start, it's an issue with the IP address added
to /awips2/edex/pg_hba.conf?  Send me that file to look at as well.

Michael

> Michael,
>
> I attempted to update awips2-server and it ran, but it said everything was
> up-to-date.
>
> I them attempted to start edex as you can see in the image below. It just sat
> there, so I killed it and ran the individual services.
>
> - Justin
>

> On Sep 10, 2014, at 2:40 PM, Unidata AWIPS Support <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > service edex_camel start

Ticket ID: OTN-343872