[AWIPS #YZD-347559]: LDM Feed working, but data is not written to /awips2/data_store/

Justin,

> I will resend in a bit.
>
> Does the log info make any sense to you guys?

It makes sense in that I accept what the error-messages are saying.
Unfortunately, there could be several causes for those error messages, which I
why I want to see your LDM configuration-file.

> I am able to connect to the upstream ldm and can see the data stream; it's
> just not writing.
>
> The error message from edex bridge said it could not attach to the semaphore
> created by ldm.

Does the LDM configuration-file EXEC a pqact(1) process?

> Justin
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Regards,
Steve Emmerson