[AWIPS #TTT-755262]: awips2 server and client support

Hi Jesse,

I'm curious if what is needed here is "edex setup" to be run after the EDEX
packages are updated.  If you're seeing errors about connecting to TCP
addresses or port numbers, it could be that /awips2/data/pg_hba.conf needs to
be reconfigured.  If "edex setup" reports that everything is correctly
configured, we have to look further for the problem.

Apologies for the delay in replying, the support load is very high right now.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

> Hey Michael,
>

> Everything looks good on our edex server now. I am seeing products in
> "qpid-stat -q -S msg".
>
> That said, I just updated awips2 on the server and cave client via yum repo
> and I am having issues with cave,
>
> Upon launching cave I get an "error creating NcGridInventory"
> Then warnings while loading the resource definitions (a range plugins are not
> activated)
> Next an error creating Resourse Definitions "Error creating ResourceDefn :
> GINI_GOES10......connection to http://localhost:9581 refused"
> The Alert Visualization Popup Message Dialog is also show errors too which
> all appear to be related to unable to post request to server.
>
> Prior to updating this morning I did not have errors launching cave. Let me
> know if you need more information.
>

> Thanks,
> Jesse

Ticket ID: TTT-755262