[AWIPS #WEW-167530]: edex

Hi Jeremy,

The LDM is used to request data feeds from the IDD, but without a .edu domain
I'm afraid you will be unable to pull data directly from Unidata servers.  You
will need to arrange for your own relay from someone else, such a University or
private entity who is willing to serve data from their upstream LDM.  I know
this is not the answer that you wanted to hear.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

> how do I configure edex to get data on my local computer (which is
> completely private, not federally or university-affiliated)?
>
> --
> Jeremy Peterson

Ticket ID: WEW-167530
Department: Support AWIPS